Saturday 30 December 2017

2017... A year in the life of Nature



1 year : 365 days, 8760 hours, 525,600 minutes, 31,536,000 seconds....
It goes so quick when you read those statistics, almost as quick as it seems to go living it the older I get.

Just a fraction of that time we spend really truly enjoying it, so when I do get that fleeting moment out capturing the Natural World through my camera, my mind and being, I absorb it to my best  ability and what an incredible year it's been.

This year has seen some massive highs and despairing lows in our private life. A year of marriage coupled with the loss of people we hold dear to us, but the one constant, the one thing that gives in spades without want of return, other than that we treat it with the upmost respect and tread as lightly upon it as possible, is the Natural World. We are part of it, we come from it, so we should give back, nurture and cherish it to help sustain all life on Earth, including ourselves.
The lows this year have only given me a stronger determination to enjoy it as much as I can, while I can.

I've been witness to some wondrous sights on my travels this year, either alone, or in the company of some amazing people who make it a delight to share it all with... Sarah, Chris, Phil and all of you who have taken the time to stop, look, read and let me bring Nature into your space. A huge thanks for all the lovely messages I have received too. They are truly humbling...

Thank you all, hope you enjoy the slideshow. Please click on the link in white at the bottom.

See you in 2018 for some more adventures out there, Happy New Year !

Love Smudger xx



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaKOr4luYQw




  






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message if you would like to do so.