Wednesday 14 September 2016

Portrait of a Lady

The buddleia in our garden has finished flowering. Fortunately, our neighbours' is still in full bloom.
This week there has been a very warm spell of weather, as has been common in September for a number of years now.
The buddleia on Sunday, attracted a good number of Red Admiral butterflies plus one Painted Lady.
I was trying to finish painting the exterior of our house but the Lady kept distracting me, as Ladies have the tendency to do to a man.
I had an extended lunch break and indulged myself. The butterfly in question posed so well for me for so long I have dedicated this post in honour of such a beautiful creature......









 The Red Admirals' deserved a little spot in between the Ladies...




















   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message if you would like to do so.